Wizard of Oz Tin Man Doll
This RARE collectible item is based on the Tin Man (also known as the Tin Woodman) from the iconic MGM movie, “The Wizard of Oz“.
It’s a special 1993 collector edition doll (style #13210) from Madame Alexander commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the movie. Its features are:
- Eyes open and close
- Head, arms, and legs all change position
- Comes with an oil can, hat, necklace, and heart charm
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- In mint condition
The Madame Alexander Doll Company was founded in 1923 by Beatrice Alexander. Throughout the 1920s her dolls were considered some of the most popular toys in America.
In addition, Mme. Alexander was the first company to create dolls resembling famous characters in books, film, music, and art.
Because of their realistic and high-quality craftsmanship, these licensed dolls are still among America’s most popular toys.
This precious Wizard of Oz Tin Man Doll is a great gift for collectors and fans of the movie.
You might also enjoy our collectible Cowardly Lion Doll.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting