Skullplate Guitar Case
This rare collector’s item is a silver Black Kross Skullplate hardshell carrying case. It was made by Coffin Case as part of its “skull series”. Consequently, it is embossed with a skull and crossbones design.
This hardshell case, which is very hard-to-find because it is no longer being manufactured, protects a guitar from getting damaged while traveling with it or while storing it.
The Skullplate Guitar Case is in excellent condition. Its features include:
- Aluminum tube trim
- Skull and crossbones design embossed on the exterior
- Thick black diamond-tuck velvet interior lining
- Heavy-duty locking steel latches
- Comfortable chromed handle
- Large compartment for storing power strips, adapters, and other accessories
- Inside dimensions are approximately 41″ x 14″ x 4″
- Outside dimensions are approximately 51″ x 14.5″ x 4.5″
- Weighs approximately 15 pounds
- Fits standard shaped electric guitar (and bass guitar)
The case should be placed standing up (not lying down) and it is best not to stack cases on top of each other. Also, keep them away from heaters, air conditioners, and windows because changes in temperature are common causes of guitar damage.
The Skullplate Guitar Case is a professional case that makes a great gift for guitarists. A guitar is NOT included.
You might also enjoy our Fender Squier Stratocaster Guitar.
Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible.