You are looking at a DC Comics Batgirl figurine which was an exclusive fine art piece from the Warner Bro. Studio Stores in 1999 which has since closed its doors. This collectible Batgirl figurine was sculpted and hand-painted the famous American artist Ron Lee who passed away in 2017. The front of the base is copyrighted 1999 and the back of the base is autographed the artist and marked with its limited edition number.
- 1999 Warner Bros. Studio Stores fine art exclusive
- Autographed in year 2000 artist Ron Lee
- Limited Edition #770 out of 2500
- Preserved in white metal
- Dipped in 24K gold
- Mounted on marble base
- Stands approx. 5″ tall x 2″ wide
- Weighs approx. 2.5 pounds
- It is in excellent condition
RELATED NOTES: Invest in collecting the entire set of the 4 femme fetals, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Batgirl which are all the same limited edition #770/2500 with autographs on the base. Each are sold separately but you may contact us if you are purchasing all 4 figurines to receive a discounted purchase price.