Collectibles And More In Store Return Policy
Thank you for shopping at Collectibles And More In Store (“CAMIS”). We want you to be completely delighted with your new purchase. In the unexpected event that there is a problem with your purchase, you may return the item(s) for a refund within fifteen (15) days from the date your order was delivered. Please notify us immediately regarding your intent to return any item by calling (323) 656-0594 and by completing the Returning Item form below.
In order for you to make a return and for CAMIS to accept the return and issue a refund, the following conditions must be met:
- Immediately notify us of the reason you want to return the item(s) by completing and submitting the Return Form available on our website at https://collectiblesandmoreinstore.com/shop/return-form If you experience any difficulties with the Return Form, please email us immediately at email@example.com or call (323) 656-0594;
- Complete and sign the Return Form packed with your item. Please make sure you fill out the Return Form completely and sign it. *The Return Form must be both: 1) completed and submitted online; and 2) completed, signed, and included in your return package;
- Any and all tags, cards, certificates, boxes and/or pouches that came with the item(s) must be included with your return;
- Have your return package postmarked within fifteen (15) days of having received of the item(s);
- Item(s) must be insured for the full purchase value of the merchandise; and
- Item(s) must not be returned damaged;
Any unauthorized returns (i.e. not completing the CAMIS Return Form available on our website at https://collectiblesandmoreinstore.com/shop/return-form.html ; not completing and signing the CAMIS Return Form included with your item(s) in your shipment; item(s) missing originally supplied tags cards, certificates, boxes and/or pouches; items(s) being returned postmarked after fifteen (15) days of your receipt of the item(s); item(s) returned damaged), will not be accepted and returned to sender.
Please note that all original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and that customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
If you wish to return an item, carefully pack the item in adequate protective padding and materials and ship to the address listed below:
COLLECTIBLES and MORE in STORE
ATTN: Victor Saul
8527 Crescent Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90068
Returns must be sent via U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, UPS, or DHL only. Return packages must be insured for the full purchase value of the merchandise. CAMIS is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen packages, so be sure to insure and track your package. Item(s) damaged from improper packaging or otherwise will not be accepted. No refunds will be issued for item(s) returned in damaged condition.
If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be credited back to your original method of payment within 10-15 business days of receipt. If an item you order is no longer available, we will attempt to contact you to let you know of the unavailability. If we are unable to contact you, we will cancel the order. We will not substitute any item.
CAMIS inspects all merchandise for defects and damage prior to shipment. However, it is the responsibility of the buyer to check the product promptly upon its arrival. Goods damaged due to buyers’ use and/or negligence will not be accepted for refund. CAMIS is not liable for any damages in the event that merchandise you receive from us is not what you perceived from the advertisement. If you receive such merchandise, you may return it so long as you comply with all of the CAMIS return policies.
After receiving your returned package, we will issue the refund to your original payment account in 7 to 10 business days.
Price adjustments are not available for items which have gone on sale since being purchased.
We offer a full refund if the order is canceled within 24 hours of your purchase. For orders canceled after 24 hours of purchase but have not been shipped, we will offer partial refund after charging a 15% cancellation fee. We will NOT accept order cancellation requests if your order has already been shipped.
If you run into any issues, please contact us immediately by phone at (323) 656-0594 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on