Presidential Pocket-Knife Set
This collector’s item is the Presidential Pocket-Knife Set containing 41 pocket-knives. The set commemorates Presidents of the United States of America from 1789 to 1992.
There is one knife for each President. Each knife has on it: the year; a picture and the name of the U.S. President; and the picture and the name of the corresponding Vice President.
The pocket-knives in this patriotic Presidential Pocket-Knife Set have stainless-steel blades. They measure approximately 4.25″ closed and 7″ open.
Additionally, they have never been taken out of the original display case/box. Therefore, the Presidential Pocket-Knife Set is in near-mint condition.
- 1789–1797 George Washington / John Adams
- 1797-1801 John Adams / Thomas Jefferson
- 1801-1809 Thomas Jefferson / Aaron Burr
- 1809-1817 James Madison / George Clinton; Elbridge Gerry
- 1817-1825 James Monroe / Daniel D. Tompkins
- 1825-1829 John Quincy Adams / John C. Calhoun
- 1829-1837 Andrew Jackson / Martin Van Buren
- 1837-1841 Martin Van Buren / Richard M. Johnson
- 1841-1841 William Henry Harrison / John Tyler
- 1841-1845 John Tyler / (office vacant)
- 1845-1849 James K. Polk / George M. Dallas
- 1849-1850 Zachary Taylor / Millard Fillmore
- 1850-1853 Millard Fillmore / (office vacant)
- 1853-1857 Franklin Pierce / William R. King
- 1857-1861 James Buchanan / John C. Breckinridge
- 1861-1865 Abraham Lincoln / Hannibal Hamlin
- 1865-1869 Andrew Johnson / (office vacant)
- 1869-1877 Ulysses S. Grant / Schuyler Colfax
- 1877-1881 Rutherford B. Hayes / William A. Wheeler
- 1881-1881 James A. Garfield / Chester A. Arthur
- 1881-1885 Chester A. Arthur / (office vacant)
- 1885-1889 Grover Cleveland / Thomas A. Hendricks
- 1889-1893 Benjamin Harrison / Levi P. Morton
- 1893-1897 Grover Cleveland / Adlai Stevenson
- 1897-1901 William McKinley / Garret Hobart
- 1901-1909 Theodore Roosevelt / Charles W. Fairbanks
- 1909-1913 William Howard Taft / James S. Sherman
- 1913-1921 Woodrow Wilson / Thomas R. Marshall
- 1921-1923 Warren G. Harding / Calvin Coolidge
- 1923-1929 Calvin Coolidge / Charles G. Dawes
- 1929-1933 Herbert Hoover / Charles Curtis
- 1933-1945 Franklin D, Roosevelt / John N. Garner; Henry A. Wallace
- 1945-1953 Harry S. Truman / Alben W. Barkley
- 1953-1961 Dwight D. Eisenhower / Richard Nixon
- 1961-1963 John F. Kennedy / Lyndon B. Johnson
- 1963-1969 Lyndon B. Johnson / Hubert Humphrey
- 1969-1974 Richard Nixon / Spiro Agnew
- 1974-1977 Gerald Ford / Nelson Rockefeller
- 1977-1981 Jimmy Carter / Walter Mondale
- 1981-1989 Ronald Reagan / George H. W. Bush
- 1989-1992 George H. W. Bush / Dan Quayle
You must be of legal age to purchase a collectible weapon from our store. By placing an order you (the “Buyer”) represent that you are of legal age and that the item ordered will be used in a lawful manner.
It is your responsibility as the Buyer, not the seller, to ascertain, and to comply with, all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the possession and/or use, of any collectible weapon purchased from collectiblesandmoreinstore.com.
Collectibles And More In-Store assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use, and/or handling of any collectible weapons purchased from us.
In addition to our Presidential Pocket-Knife Set, you might also enjoy our Civil War Revolver Set.
Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible.