Mickey Mouse Bobblehead
This collectible item, which was distributed at Disney World in 2002, is a rare 8.5″ bobblehead based on the iconic Walt Disney character, Mickey Mouse. It is still in its original packaging and is in mint condition.
In addition to it being adorable, this item is also important because there will never be another one like it since the Mickey Mouse Bobblehead was a joint venture between these mega brands:
- Walt Disney World Resort: an entertainment complex in Florida which contains 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, 27 Disney themed hotels, 9 non-Disney hotels, several golf courses, a camping resort, and an outdoor shopping center.
- Kellogg’s: the world’s leading producer of cereal
- Keebler Foods: second-largest cookie maker in the USA
In October 2000, Kellogg’s acquired Keebler Foods. Then in 2001 Kellogg’s formed an alliance with the Walt Disney Company which granted co-branding rights on consumer products. Hence, the Mickey Mouse Bobblehead.
This is significant because in July 2019, the maker of Italian sweets, Ferrero SpA, acquired the Keebler brand from Kellogg’s Which means you will never again see the Kellogg’s and Keebler brand names grouped together on any product.
That fact alone makes this Mickey Mouse Bobblehead a treasured collectible. Thus, it makes a terrific gift for collectors and Mickey Mouse fans.
You might also enjoy our Cat In The Hat Bobblehead.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting