Last updated on June 30th, 2020 at 10:00 am
Mickey Mouse Bobblehead
You are looking at an important and adorable collector’s item that was a joint venture between the Walt Disney World Resort and Kellogg’s Keebler brand. It stands approximately 9″ tall. In addition, the Mickey Mouse Bobblehead is still in its original packaging. Therefore, it is in near-mint condition.
- The Walt Disney World Resort (also known as just Disney World) is an entertainment complex located in Florida, USA. The entire complex contains four theme parks, two water parks, twenty-seven Disney themed hotels, nine non-Disney hotels, several golf courses, a camping resort, and an outdoor shopping center.
- Kellogg’s is the world’s leading producer of cereal.
- Keebler Foods was a cookie maker.
In October 2000, Kellogg’s acquired Keebler Foods who, at the time, was the second-largest maker of cookies in the United States. A year later Kellogg’s formed an alliance with the Walt Disney Company. That alliance granted co-branding rights on consumer products. Consequently, the Mickey Mouse Bobblehead, which was distributed at Disney World in 2002, was a result of that relationship.
In July 2019, the maker of Italian sweets, Ferrero SpA, acquired the Keebler brand from Kellogg’s. Therefore, you will never ever see the brand names of Disney, Kellogg’s, and Keebler grouped together ever again on a singular product. That fact alone makes this Mickey Mouse Bobblehead an even more treasured collectible.
You might also enjoy our Cat In The Hat Bobblehead.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Valuable Collector Items
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel to discover more about collectibles, collectors, and collecting.