Marvel Blade Figurine
This collectible item is a figurine based on the fictional Marvel comic book character, Blade. He is ready to hunt vampires wearing his usual leather outfit and equipped with silver bullets, double-edged sword, and teakwood dagger. Knives made of teak are his favorite weapons (hence the name “Blade”).
The figurine is cast in metallic resin, hand-painted, and mounted on a base. It measures 3.5″ tall and weighs about 7 ounces. It was released by Eaglemoss Publications in January 2005 with issue #6 of the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection magazine series.
This collectible Eaglemoss Marvel Blade Figurine is in excellent condition. It makes the perfect gift for collectors and Blade fans.
You might also be interested in our Black Widow Dagger.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Check out our blog post about the classic Marvel Figurine Collection
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting