Marilyn Monroe Stamp Plate
This terrific piece of memorabilia features the movie star and Hollywood legend, Marilyn Monroe, looking seductive but classy. It is a 9″ porcelain plate titled “Sultry Yet Regal“.
The artwork is based on the Marilyn Monroe United States Postal Service stamp. Therefore, an image of the stamp is also on the plate.
The Marilyn Monroe Stamp Plate was released in celebration of Marilyn’s (Norma Jeane’s) 64th birthday. It is in excellent condition. Other product details are as follows:
- Limited-edition #12111
- Designed by Michael Deas;
- Issue #1 from Marilyn: The Gold Collection
- Distributed in 1995 by The Bradford Exchange
- Display stand included
Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeane Mortensen on June 1, 1926. She was a model, actress, and singer. She had platinum blonde hair and a voluptuous figure.
In 1953 she appeared in the centerfold of Playboy magazine. In addition, she is well-known for her breathy rendition of the “Happy Birthday” song that she sang to President John F Kennedy.
Consequently, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s. The Marilyn Monroe Stamp Plate makes a great gift for collectors and Monroe fans.
You might also enjoy our Elvis Jailhouse Rock Plate.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting