Last updated on June 24th, 2020 at 09:20 pm
Marilyn Get Out The Fire Hose Plate
This wonderful memorabilia features the movie star and Hollywood legend wearing a sexy red dress. Accordingly, the reference title for the plate is “Get Out The Fire Hose”. The artwork is based on the film “Niagara”. Other product details are as follows:
- Made of porcelain
- Limited-edition #4162A
- Designed by Victor Gadino
- Issue #6 from Silver Screen Marilyn plate collection
- Distributed by The Bradford Exchange
- Display stand included
- In excellent condition.
Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeane Mortensen on June 1, 1926. She was a model, actress, and singer. She had platinum blonde hair and a voluptuous figure. In 1953, she appeared in the centerfold of Playboy magazine. Additionally, she is well-known for her breathy rendition of the “Happy Birthday” song that she sang to President John F Kennedy. Consequently, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s.
In addition, she was recognized as a fashion icon and considered one of the top 100 movie stars of all time. Prior to her death in 1962 she had completed 29 films and received three golden globes. The Marilyn Get Out The Fire Hose Plate makes a great gift for collectors and Monroe fans.
You might also enjoy our Marilyn Monroe Stamp Plate.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Valuable Collector Items
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel to discover more about collectibles, collectors, and collecting.