Marilyn Get Out Fire Hose Plate
This collectible item is a Bradford Exchange limited-edition (#4162A) 9″ porcelain plate of Marilyn Monroe.
The artwork, designed by Victor Gadino and based on her 1953 film “Niagara”, features Marilyn in a sexy red dress.
This collector plate, entitled “Get Out The Fire Hose”, is Issue #6 from the Silver Screen Marilyn plate collection.
The Certificate of Authenticity is printed directly on the back of the plate. In addition, it comes with a display stand.
The Marilyn Get Out Fire Hose Plate is in near-mint condition. It makes a terrific gift for collectors and Monroe fans.
You might also enjoy our Marilyn Monroe Stamp Plate.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Marilyn Monroe Memorabilia
- Check out 15 Tips To Assess Collectibles
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter for updates on collectibles we’ve just added
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting