Marilyn Everything About It Is Appealing Plate
This collectible memorabilia features Marilyn Monroe. The movie star and Hollywood legend whose beauty and glamour are remembered around the world. On the plate, she is striking a pose in the white fringed dress and feathered headdress that she wore in the film There’s No Business Like Show Business. The reference title for the plate is “Everything About It Is Appealing” which are also lyrics from the film’s theme song.
- Made of porcelain
- A limited-edition
- Designed by Victor Gadino
- Issue #3 from Silver Screen Marilyn plate collection
- Distributed by The Bradford Exchange
- Display stand included
- In excellent condition
Marilyn Monroe was born Norma Jeane Mortensen on June 1, 1926. Initially, she was a photography model. Many years later she began her acting career. Prior to her death in 1962 she had completed 29 films and received three golden globes. In addition to being recognized as a fashion icon, she is considered one of the top 100 movie stars of all time, as well as one of the sexiest movie stars of all time.
The Marilyn Everything About It Is Appealing Plate makes a great gift for collectors and Marilyn Monroe fans.
You might also enjoy our Marilyn Get Out The Fire Hose Plate.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Valuable Collector Items
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel to discover more about collectibles, collectors, and collecting.