Lilliput Lane Coke Billboard
This collectible item is a Lilliput Lane limited-edition (#1606) miniature model of an early Americana rural billboard advertising Coca-Cola. It is titled “Hazards of the Road” because next to the billboard is a broken-down truck.
In addition, it is item #893 from the Coca-Cola Country Collection designed by Ray Day that was introduced in September of 1995 then retired in September of 1999.
- Designed by Ray Day
- Produced by Lilliput Lane
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Distributed by Enesco European Giftware Group
The Lilliput Lane Coke Billboard is in excellent condition. It makes a great gift for Lilliput Lane collectors and Coca-Cola enthusiasts.
You might also enjoy our Lilliput Lane Coca-Cola Mill.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Check out our blog post about the Coca-Cola Country Collection
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting