Hot Wheels Legends 1957 Set
This collector’s item is a limited production collection issued as part of the Hot Wheels Legends series. It is a set of 4 diecast 1:64 scale model cars commemorating the 40th Anniversary of signature ’57s:
- 1957 Cadillac Eldorado (customized by John D’Agostino)
- 1957 Ford Fairlane Convertable (customized by Robert Kingsbury)
- 1957 Chevrolet Funny Car (drag racer, Tom McEwen)
- 1957 Plymouth Fury (modified by Al Scheib)
According to Hot Wheels, the replicas in the Hot Wheels Legends 1957 Set “have been sculpted with the same painstaking attention to detail that made these custom cars famous and capture all the same beauty of the full-scale cars.”
In addition, this item comes with its own display case, a Certificate of Authenticity, and the autographs of the “men behind the machines”. Furthermore, the Hot Wheels Legends 1957 Set is brand new in the original packaging. Therefore, it is in mint condition. It makes an awesome gift for collectors and racing enthusiasts.
You might also enjoy our Hot Wheels Vintage Legends Set.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Valuable Collector Items
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel to discover more about collectibles, collectors, and collecting.