Presenting a one-of-a-kind Softail motorcycle from Harley-Davidson. Once featured in Easyrider Magazine, this flawless 1997 Harley-Davidson motorcycle was custom built by Jesse James, Arlen Ness, and Sugar Bear.
- New tires;
- Engine 1345 Evolution;
- SS Cylinder Heads (ported and polished);
- Hand-painted flames on green metallic paint;
- Less than 500 miles on motor & transmission;
- Stunning hand-painted flames and skulls on green metallic paint;
- Perfect chrome, skull molded engine cover; and
- Many more features.
Call the owner today at (323) 656-0594 to negotiate a price.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Valuable Collector Items
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel to discover more about collectibles, collectors, and collecting.