Hardshell Electric Guitar Case. Made Coffin Case. A professional rugged silver carrying case. In addition, it is embossed with a skull and crossbones design. Use it to store and protect your electric guitar. Furthermore, it has the following features:
- Aluminum tube trim;
- Skull and crossbones design embossed on the exterior;
- Fits standard shaped electric guitars and bass guitars;
- Thick black diamond-tuck velvet interior lining;
- Heavy-duty locking steel latches;
- Comfortable chromed handle;
- Large compartment for storing power strips, adapters, and other accessories;
- Inside dimensions are approximately 41″ x 14″ x 4″;
- Outside dimensions are approximately 51″ x 14.5″ x 4.5″;
- Weighs around 15 lbs.; and
- Used but in excellent condition.
This Silver Hard Guitar Case is rare because it is no longer being manufactured so it is very hard to find. Instrument NOT included.
If you care about your guitar’s longevity, then it should be stored in a case to protect it from getting damaged. Preferably a hardshell guitar case which will prevent it from getting crushed or wet. This especially important if you travel a lot with your guitar. Additionally, the case should be placed standing up, not lying down. Also, if you have more than one guitar, they should definitely NOT be stacked one on top of the other. Lastly, changes in temperature can create moisture, heat, and humidity which are the most common cause of guitar damage. Guitars can dry out or take on too much moisture from the atmosphere. Therefore, it’s best to keep them away from heaters, air conditioners, windows, and walls. Instead store them closer towards the middle of the room.
You might also be interested in our Fender Squier Stratocaster Guitar.