F350 Monster Truck Model Kit
This collectible F350 Monster Truck Model Kit is a vintage Juggernaut 2 by Tamiya (model #58256). It is a radio-controlled ready-to-assemble 1:10 scale 4x4x4 R/C customized model of a Ford F-350 monster pickup truck.
The kit details are as follows:
- 3-step speed control switch
- Two inline twin RS-540 type motors
- Front and rear friction dampers
- Shaft 4WD drive train
- Tie rods divided into 3 segments comprise four-wheel steering system designed for tight cornering
- Sturdy front and rear suspension with coil springs and rigid leaf springs
- Castor angle (front and rear): 0°; Toe angle (front and rear): 0°
- Front and rear sealed gearbox with diecast 3-bevel differential gears (gear ratio: 34:1)
- Front and rear bumpers incorporate aluminum parts for rigidity and style
- Aluminum and ABS plastic ladder frame chassis
- Fully detailed body composed of resilient styrene
- Chrome finished wheels fitted with large superior traction rubber tires (175mm x 100mm)
- Measures 483mm length x 372mm width (minimum clearance: 58mm)
- Wheelbase: 280mm; Tread (front & rear): 272mm; Tire width (front & rear): 100mm; Tire diameter (front & rear): 175mm
- Weight fully equipped: 5,200g
Furthermore, although the box shows some minor wear, the F350 Monster Truck Model Kit is brand new and in mint condition. It makes an excellent gift for Monster Truck fans and model hobbyists.
You might also enjoy our Coke AMT 57 Chevy Kit.
Be sure to check some of our other “collectibles” store related content: