Corvette SR2 HOF Hot Wheels
You are looking at a diecast 1:64 scale model of a 1957 convertible Chevy ‘Vette. It is a Legends Hall of Fame car released in 2003 to commemorate Zora Arkus-Duntov (1909-1996). It features:
- Red enamel paint with silver coves
- Clear windshield
- Firestone Real Riders tires
- Base is from Malaysia
- In its original packaging
- In mint condition
Zora was an American engineer from Belgium who joined GM in 1953 and in 1955 he introduced the small-block V8 engine to the ‘Vette. Consequently, his nickname was “Father of the Corvette”.
The Corvette SR2 HOF Hot Wheels is the perfect gift for collectors and Corvette enthusiasts.
You might also enjoy our 1963 Stingray Model.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting