Civil War Revolver Set
This Militaria collector's item which is rare (only 3000 were made), commemorates the 200th anniversary of the United States Cavalry from 1777 to 1977.
It is a handsome lockable American walnut wood case that is lined inside with blue oiled velvet and that contains the following:
- Key to the case
- One Colt powder flask
- One Eley Bros. Cap tin
- One detachable walnut stock with brass butt plate and serial number
- Nipple wrench
- Colt bullet mold tool
- Two 1860 Colt revolvers with the following features:
- .44 Caliber
- Walnut grips
- Unfluted cylinders
- Blued steel barrels
- Brass trigger guards
- Brass backstraps
- Military inspection marks
- Case hardened receiver and bullet seater
In addition, the revolver barrel says "United States Cavalry Commemorative", the cylinder has an engraved Naval engagement scene, and under that, it says "Colts patent U.S.".
Furthermore, this Civil War Revolver Set is in mint condition. It makes a perfect gift for collectors and Civil War enthusiasts.
You must be of legal age to purchase a weapon from our store. By placing an order you (the "Buyer") represent that you are of legal age and that the item ordered will be used in a lawful manner.
It is your responsibility as the Buyer, not the seller, to ascertain, and to comply with, all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the possession and/or use, of any weapon purchased from collectiblesandmoreinstore.com.
Collectibles And More In-Store assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use, and/or handling of any weapons purchased from us.
You might also be interested in our Antique Spiked Flail.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting