Civil War Revolver Set
This militaria collector’s item is a rare Civil War Revolver Set that commemorates the 200th anniversary of the United States Cavalry from 1777 to 1977. Only 3000 of these army collector sets were ever made.
This set is contained in a handsome American walnut wood case that has a gold plated plaque and it locks with a key. Also, the inside of the case which is lined with blue oiled velvet is in mint condition.
On the revolver barrel, it says “United States Cavalry Commemorative”. Additionally, the revolver cylinder has an engraved Naval engagement scene. Under the cylinder, it reads “Colts patent U.S.”.
The Civil War Revolver Set consists of the following items which are all in mint condition:
- Key to the case
- One Colt powder flask
- One Eley Bros. Cap tin
- One detachable walnut stock with brass butt plate and serial number
- Nipple wrench
- Colt bullet mold tool
- Two 1860 Colt revolvers with the following features:
- .44 Caliber
- Walnut grips
- Unfluted cylinders
- Blued steel barrels
- Brass trigger guards
- Brass backstraps
- Military inspection marks
- Case hardened receiver and bullet seater
The militaria Civil War Revolver Set makes a perfect gift for collectors and Civil War buffs.
You must be of legal age to purchase a collectible weapon from our store. By placing an order you (the “Buyer”) represent that you are of legal age and that the item ordered will be used in a lawful manner.
It is your responsibility as the Buyer, not the seller, to ascertain, and to comply with, all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws in regard to the possession and/or use, of any collectible weapon purchased from collectiblesandmoreinstore.com.
Collectibles And More In-Store assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use, and/or handling of any collectible weapons purchased from us.
You might also be interested in our Antique Spiked Flail.
For more related “collectible” content from our store, follow these links:
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter to see collectibles we’ve just added to the store
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch some videos on our YouTube Channel about collectibles, collectors, and collecting