70s Fast Steering Sled
If you have the need for speed, then this “fastback” for riding down snow-covered hills is just what you’re looking for. This collectible item is a 1970s sled made by the Paris Company (“Paricon”) who has been in the sled-making business since 1861. Its details are as follows:
- Champion classic design
- Extremely durable rugged wood deck
- Sleek steel runners with the original red paint
- Grooves in the runners allow for easy maneuvering while zooming fast downhill
- Wood patented “Flexible Flyer” crossbar handle that steers the front runners left and right
- Attached rope for toting uphill
- Ride it sitting up or lying down
- Fits one person lying down or up to 3 people when sitting up
- Measures approximately 55″ long x 22” wide 5” tall
The 70s Fast Steering Sled is in near-mint condition. It makes a terrific gift for just about anyone because riding it is great fun for everyone.
You might also enjoy our View-Master With 3D Reels.