Our Shipping Policy
Thank you for your interest in purchasing items from Collectibles And More In-Store. We appreciate your business. Once your order is complete, shipping the items will be fulfilled as follows:
Shipping Processing Time
|ORDERS PROCESSED & SHIPPED
|Monday through Friday
|Within 5 days
|Saturday and Sunday
|Within 7 days
|Over a Holiday
|Within 10 days
Unless requested otherwise, all orders will have an estimated delivery time of 10 business days via the United States Postal Service. We have lives outside the store and sometimes life gets in the way and shipping the item may be delayed for a few days longer. If you have a deadline to meet then you need to send us an email to contact@collectiblesandmoreinstore notifying us of the deadline.
Please be sure to provide an accurate name, address, e-mail, and phone number so that we can promptly attend to your order. We will gladly answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your shipment. To speak to us directly call +1-323-656-0594, or send us an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to assure you that we are not interested in making a profit on shipping and handling charges. We simply charge what the shipment company has quoted us. Costs vary depending on the weight and size of the product, as well as the delivery location.
For extremely heavy items usually local pickup is required or a flat rate is applied. The rate also depends on the number of days allocated for delivery. A standard shipment is delivered within 3 to 10 business days. The cost is higher for 2-days and next day delivery.
Shipping Estimate Tools
- Use this link to help you estimate costs for delivering to an address within the United States:
- Use this link to help you estimate costs for delivering to an address outside of the USA (Canada/international):
Shipping Rate Exceptions
Some items are of excessive size and/or weight and may require additional freight charges (or local pick-up). We will contact you via e-mail for your approval of these charges. Please allow additional processing time for these orders.
The method we use depends on the delivery location as follows:
- Continental U.S. (Lower 48): packages ship either USPS or FedEx;
- U.S. Overseas: USPS is used for shipping to APO boxes, Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. These destinations may require additional freight charges. We will contact you via e-mail for your approval of these charges. In addition, please allow additional processing time for these orders; and
- Canada & International: DHL Parcel is used for Europe, and DHL eCommerce is used for the Asia Pacific and the Middle East, and Africa.
Please note that this policy does not apply to returns. If you are returning an item, please read our separate Returns Refund Policy.