PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
“Device Information”: information about your device. This includes information about your web browser; IP address; time zone; some of the cookies installed on your device; what websites or search terms sent you to the Site; and how you interact with the Site. This “Device Information” is automatically collected using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer which often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org;
- “Log files” are files that track what actions are taken while on the Site and that collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps; and
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
“Order Information”: information about your purchase, or attempted purchase, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information. Payment information includes credit card numbers, email address, and phone numbers.
“Personal Information”: information consisting of both Device Information and Order Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use the Order Information generally to:
- Fulfill any and all orders placed through the Site which includes processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation; and
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services according to the preferences you shared with us.
We use the Device Information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud by obtaining your IP address and to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information that we receive to protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and use best practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please notify us using the addresses provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Also, if you are a European resident, we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or to pursue our legitimate business interests as listed above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have any questions or you would like to make a complaint please send us your concerns via e-mail to email@example.com, or by regular mail to:
Collectibles And More In Store Attention: Victor Saul 8527 Crescent Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90046 United States
Last Updated on