PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Device Information: information about your device. This includes information about your web browser; IP address; time zone; some of the cookies installed on your device; what websites or search terms sent you to the Site; and how you interact with the Site. This Device Information is automatically collected using the following technologies:
- Cookies: data files placed on your device or computer which often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org;
- Log files: files that i) track what actions are taken while on the Site; and ii) collect data such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring pages, and date/time stamps; and
- Web beacons/tags/pixels: electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Order Information: information about your purchase, or attempted purchase. Such as your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information. Payment information includes credit card numbers, email address, and phone numbers.
Personal Information: information consisting of both Device Information and Order Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information generally to:
- Fulfill orders placed through the Site which include processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation; and
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information relating to our products according to the preferences you shared with us.
We use the Device Information to help optimize the Site. For example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and to assess the success of our marketing campaigns. In addition, we obtain IP addresses to screen for potential risks and fraud.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, to respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other lawful requests that we receive for information in order to protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and we use best practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- We process your Personal Information in order to fulfill orders made through the Site;
- You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you;
- You have the right to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted; and
- If you would like to exercise these rights, please notify us using the address provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
When you place an order through the Site we will maintain your Order Information for our records for 7 years unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have any questions or requests, or if you would like to make a complaint, please do so either by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by regular mail addressed as follows:
Collectibles And More In Store Attention: Victor Saul 8527 Crescent Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90046 United States
Last Updated on