Pez and Funko Unite
Pez is the iconic brand name of candy character dispensers that are proudly exhibited every year at the Northeast PEZ Collectible Convention.
Recently Pez joined forces with another iconic favorite, Funko Pop!, the maker of vinyl figures. The result of their joint venture, “POP!+Pez” collectibles.
Pez and Funko Unite in hopes of bridging the gap between age groups. Hence, at the NEPEZCON, they will celebrate their individual collections past and present as well as promote their new joint collectible.
This year, NEPEZCON will be held in the ballroom of the Sheraton Stamford Hotel located at 700 E. Main Street in Stamford, Connecticut.
Pez and Funko Unite: Dealers only
The first three days of NEPEZCON is meant only for serious Funko and Pez dealers and will take place from May 1, 2020 through May 3, 2020.
During those three days there will be a live charity auction in which there will be two rare items up for auction:
- 2018 pre-production of the blue hair PEZ Boy
- 2019 limited production edition of the blue hair PEZ Boy
Bidding for these items will end at 7:30 pm on Friday, May 3rd. and on May 4th the winners will be announced. All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society.
Pez and Funko Unite: Open to the public
On May 4th doors to the Pez and Funko Unite convention will open to the public at 9 am for a $5 general admission fee and will end at 2 pm that same day.
For more information please go to pezfunkofest.com. This concludes our Pez and Funko Unite blog post.
Check out this “collectibles” content from our store:
- Check out our collectible Pez Pirate Bobblehead
- Read our blog post on the Puurrfect Funko Collectible
- Read our article about Collectibles Empowerment
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter
- Check out our Collectibles News digest
- Watch videos about collecting and collectibles on our YouTube channel.