Some Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in our collectibles store. This Frequently Asked Questions (“faq”) page lists some common inquiries we receive from visitors and customers shopping at our collectibles store. Directly below the Frequently Asked Questions are the corresponding answers.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Collectibles
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Our Collectibles Store
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Privacy
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Orders
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding An Account
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Store Navigation
- Search Bar. At the top of every page, there is a search bar to help you find what you are looking for. Just type in a search term (i.e. batman, or bobblehead) and hit ENTER. All items related to that term will be displayed in the results.
- Product Navigation Menu. This menu is the purple bar located just below our company logo at the beginning of every page. To use the menu, just click on the desired Product Category and then, if applicable, the subcategory.
- Shop page. To give you a brief look at what we have to offer, visit our main Shopping Page to see the Collectibles We’ve Just Added, view some of our Featured Collectibles, and browse our Collectibles Categories.
- Product Index. The Product Index is a very cool tool that makes it possible to easily and quickly browse through ALL the products on the same page. Check it out.
- Breadcrumbs Menu: This menu, which is the light grey bar located just below the purple product menu bar, informs shoppers of their current location within the store in relation to other areas of the website. Use this menu when you want to explore.
- For finding products, use the product navigation menu (purple bar) located at the top of every page (also read Answer #9 above).
- For other store content, use the links located at the bottom of every page in the footer section.
- For your location in the store, use the “breadcrumbs” menu (grey bar) which is located on every page just below the product navigation menu. It shows you the path (displayed as links moving, from right to left) from the page you are currently on, through the product hierarchy, to the main Shopping (or Home) page.
This concludes the Frequently Asked Questions.
We hope our Frequently Asked Questions had the answers you were looking for. If however you have not found the answers you were looking for, please feel free to Contact Us so that we may assist you and address your concerns.
Check out some related Collectibles Store content:
- Refer to our Collectibles Terms Glossary for definitions of collectibles terminology
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter (we add more collectibles to our store every month)
- Visit our Collectibles News digest to stay current on all things collectible
- Watch videos on our YouTube Channel about collectors, collecting, and collectibles
Sharing Is Caring
Share our collectibles store’s Frequently Asked Questions with family and friends: