Last updated on June 21st, 2020 at 01:15 pm
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common Frequently Asked Questions from customers shopping at our collectibles store and our answers to the Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Collectibles
Which spelling is correct, collectibles or collectables?
They are both correct. There are two different ways of spelling the same term (both referring to items that people collect). Americans usually say collectibles while British people usually say “collectables“.
What are collectibles?
Collectibles are objects with certain qualities or characteristics that someone considers interesting, memorable, meaningful, attractive, or valuable. What one person considers valuable another person may not. For collecting hobbyists, an item is valuable if it is “of personal importance”. Alternatively, occupational collectors interpret “valuable” to mean monetarily important.
What does “Entertainment Collectibles” mean?
Entertainment Collectibles refers to items that include the name and/or likeness of personalities/characters featured in television, movies, comic books, books, comic strips, promotional messages, etc.
Why are collectibles considered an investment?
Collectibles are considered an investment because trends and fashion/style always eventually cycle back into popularity. Collectibles are a reflection of the culture during a certain time period. Several evolutions later, interest in an earlier time period will surface again. Consequently, items from that period will be sought after and harder to find therefore increases their value.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Our Store
Where is your store located?
Collectibles And More In-Store is located in Los Angeles, California in the Hollywood Hills.
Can I visit your store in person?
We are an online store. On-site visits are by appointment only and only with respect to the purchase of a specific item.
Does your store buy collectibles?
No. We do not buy collectibles because we already have 40 years worth of our own collectibles in inventory to sell.
How often does your store add more collectibles to this website?
Because we have a massive inventory, additional collectibles are added to this website on a weekly basis. For updates, just subscribe to our free New Arrivals newsletter.
How do I leave comments, feedback, or ask questions about items in your store?
You have four ways to contact us:
- Complete the form on our Contact Us page;
- Send us an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Call us directly at +1-323-656-0594; or
- Mail us a letter addressed to: Collectibles And More In-Store, 8527 Crescent Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90046 USA
Where can I find more information about your company?
You can find information about our company on our About Us page. In addition, you can also see our company profile on McAfee’s Certified Secure TrustedSite website, as well as on our social media pages listed below:
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Privacy
Is it safe to purchase items from your store over the internet?
Yes. Your transactions are secure when placing orders on our store’s website. Our
Do you keep my personal information?
Yes. Your personal information is securely stored in our eCommerce database with SSL encryption for a limited time. For registered users of this website, basic information remains in the database until you become “inactive” at which time it is deleted. For Customers who have made a purchase, we keep your financial information for three months then it is deleted. You may request that it be deleted sooner.
Do you sell or trade any of my information?
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Orders
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card is charged the same time the order is placed. If there are any issues with the payment, you will be notified by e-mail.
Has my order been shipped?
Will my order have a tracking number?
All items shipped to customers from this store will receive a tracking number provided by the shipping company. We will provide that information to you by email once the item is on its way to you.
How long do I have to wait to receive my order?
Typically it takes us 3 or 4 days to get the item to the shipping company. From there, it could take up to seven business days. We say “typically” because depending on circumstances, it could take less time or a little more time. If you are in a rush, please call us at +1 (323) 656-0594 to see if we can make it a priority.
If I want a refund, how many days do I have to return an item?
In order to receive a refund, the item must be returned within 30 days. Please read our Returns Refund Policy for specific information, instructions, and requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding An Account
Do I have to register with the store before making a purchase?
No. You do not have to “register” with the store before making a purchase. You may come and go as you please. It is more beneficial however for customers to register so that they can easily keep track of their orders.
I forgot my account password. How do I retrieve it?
If you forgot your account password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the Lost Password link located at the bottom of every page in the footer section.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Store Navigation
How do I find a product in your store?
There are several different ways of finding products on our website. They are as follows:
- Search Bar. At the top of every page, there is a search bar to help you find what you are looking for. Just type in a search term (i.e. batman, or bobblehead) and hit ENTER. All items related to that term will be displayed in the results.
- Product Navigation Menu. This menu is the purple bar located just below our company logo at the beginning of every page. To use the menu, just click on the desired Product Category and then, if applicable, the subcategory.
- Shop page. To give you a brief look at what we have to offer, visit our main Shopping Page to view some of our Featured Collectibles, Collectibles Just Added, and Browse Our Categories.
- Product Index. The Product Index is a very cool tool that makes it possible to easily and quickly browse through ALL the products on the same page. Check it out.
- Breadcrumbs Menu: This menu, which is the light grey bar located just below the purple product menu bar, informs shoppers of their current location within the store in relation to other areas of the website. Use this menu when you want to explore.
How do I navigate through the site?
There are several ways to navigate through our store:
- For finding products, use the product navigation menu (purple bar) located at the top of every page (also read Answer #9 above).
- For other store content, use the links located at the bottom of every page in the footer section.
- For your location in the store, use the “breadcrumbs” menu (grey bar) which is located on every page just below the product navigation menu. It shows you the path (displayed as links moving, from right to left) from the page you are currently on, through the product hierarchy, to the main Shopping (or Home) page.
This concludes the Frequently Asked Questions. We hope our Frequently Asked Questions had the answers you were looking for. However, if your question is not listed here, please feel free to Contact Us so that we may assist you and address your concerns.