Some Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in our Collectible Store. This Frequently Asked Questions (“faq”) page lists some Collectible Store common inquiries we’ve received from visitors and customers. The answers are located directly below the Frequently Asked Questions.
A collectible is an object that is hard to find, unusual, uncommon, sought after, symbolic, noteworthy, memorable, popular, vintage, antique, sentimental and/or has monetary value.
Either spelling is acceptable. Collectible is the American term and Collectable is the British term.
An entertainment collectible
is an object that includes the name, likeness, and/or logo of an intellectual property (i.e. personality/celebrity or character) featured in the media such as television, film, comic books, comic strips, and/or books/novels.
Collectibles are an investment because their value usually increases over time so they can offer capital gains potential and inflation protection.
Collectibles And More In-Store is located in the Hollywood Hills of Los Angeles, California.
We are primarily an Online Collectibles Store. However, on-site visits are permitted by appointment only and only with respect to the purchase of a specific item.
No, we do not buy collectibles because we already have 40 years’ worth of our own collectibles in inventory to sell.
Because we have a massive inventory, additional collectibles are added to this website on a weekly basis. Subscribe to our free New Arrivals newsletter
to get updates delivered to your email inbox
You can find information about our Online Collectibles Store/Collectibles Website on our About Us page. In addition, you can view our company profile on the McAfee’s Certified Secure TrustedSite website and follow us on social media by clicking the links below:
Yes. Your transactions are secure when placing orders with our Online Collectibles Store/Collectibles Website because our Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encrypts your sensitive information the moment you enter it.
Yes, we securely keep your personal information for a limited time in our eCommerce database with SSL encryption. For registered users, we keep basic information until you become “inactive” then it is deleted. We keep a record of paying customers for three months then it is deleted. You may request that it be deleted sooner.
Your credit card is charged immediately when you place your order. If there are any issues with the payment, you will be notified by e-mail.
Most of the time your newly purchased item will leave our store and be on its way to you within 5 days after you place your order which means you will receive the item within 10 days. We have lives outside the store and sometimes life gets in the way and shipping the item may be delayed for a few days. If you have a deadline then you need to send us an email to contact@collectiblesandmoreinstore notifying us of the deadline.
Yes, all orders will receive a shipping tracking number. We will provide that tracking number to you by email once the item is on its way to you.
Typically it takes us up to 5 days to get the item to the shipping company. From there, it may take up to 10 business days. We say “typically” because depending on circumstances, it could take less time or sometimes a little more time. If you are in a rush, please send us an email to email@example.com notifying us of a deadline so that we can make it a priority.
The item must be returned to us within 30 days after you receive it in order to receive a refund on your purchase price. Please read our Returns Refund Policy
for specific instructions.
No. You do not have to “register” with our collectibles store before making a purchase. You may come and go as you please. It is more beneficial however for customers to register so that they can easily keep track of their orders.
If you forgot your account password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the Lost password
link located at the bottom of every page in the footer section.
There are several different ways of finding products on our collectibles website. They are as follows:
- Search Bar. Type what you are looking for in the search bar located at the top of every page (i.e. Coca-Cola, Batman, bobblehead, etc.) and hit ENTER. All items related to that search term will be displayed in the results.
- Product Menu. This menu is located near the header on every page. To use this menu, just click on the desired Product Category and then, if applicable, the subcategory.
- Shop page. To give you a brief look at what we have to offer, visit our main Shop page to see the Collectible New Arrivals and browse our Collectible Categories.
- Breadcrumbs Menu: This menu, which is the light grey bar located just below the purple product menu bar, informs shoppers of their current location within the store in relation to other areas of the website. Use this menu when you want to explore.
There are several ways to navigate through our store:
- For finding products, use the product menu located at the top of every page (also read Answer #9 above).
- For other store content, use the links located at the bottom of every page in the footer section.
- For your location in the store, use the “breadcrumbs” menu which shows (from left to right) the path from the home page to the page you are currently on. It is located on every page below the product navigation menu on desktop or below the header on mobile.
This concludes the Frequently Asked Questions.
We hope our Frequently Asked Questions had the answers you were looking for. If however, our our Frequently Asked Questions did not answer your questions, you can Contact Us so that we may address your concerns.
FAQ Suggestion Box
Tell us what you would like to see added to this Frequently Asked Questions page
Check out some more “collectibles” content from our Collectible Store by following these links:
A glossary of terms used in connection with collecting collectibles