About Us: Meet The Collectibles Store Representatives
Vic: I am the owner. I have been an avid collector for over 40 years. It all began with a Hot Wheels 1967 Mustang given to me by my Uncle when I turned 8. I remember my excitement like it was yesterday. From that day on, cars became my life. Working on them, driving them, and collecting them. As you can imagine, after all these years, my collection of model cars is around 20,000+.
Collecting has been a life long hobby and my collections have evolved and matured with me along the way. The items I’ve collected are tangible memories for me. When I look at a piece in my collection, I don’t see a material object. To me, each one is reminiscent of achievements, friends, fantasies, celebrations, world events, movies, winning games, etc. The nostalgia is priceless! Opening a Collectibles Store has been a long-term goal of mine and a logical next step.
Melissa: I’ve known Vic for many years. I worked as a Director in Business Administration for a Fortune 500 company for nearly 14 years. When Vic said it was time to open the collectibles store, I jumped right on board. We opened in late 2007 and things were running smoothly but then I had to attend to some personal matters and the store was put on hold. Several months ago we assembled a team and re-opened CollectiblesAndMoreInStore.com. To view our company information visit McAfee Secure Certified TrustedSite.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday thru Friday: 10:00 am to 11:30 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am to 11:30 pm
- Sunday: 11:30 am to 11:30 pm
- On-site visits are by appointment only
We hope you found the information About Us interesting. Before leaving our store, why not take a few minutes to check some of our other store content. Such as:
- Read our blog post about Collector’s Items
- Subscribe to our free New Arrivals Newsletter
- Visit our Collectibles News website to stay current on all things collectible, including sports, coins, music, entertainment characters,
- Check out our YouTube Channel to watch videos about collectors, collecting, collectibles, collections, conventions, gift-giving advice, auctions, what’s hot, and what’s not.
Last Updated on